Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Blogspiration

Blogspiration - that's Blog Inspiration for those who didn't catch that ;) not Blog Perspiration, although I'm not doubting the level of work that went into this blogger's work.

Justina Blakeney of The Jungalow is one heckuva inspiration. Every day I get into work I log on to her site to check out her new projects, photos, ideas, and posts. I am also an avid follower of her Instagram page @justinablakeney , which also includes her amazing work.

She's also the mother of the Face the Foliage project, which you've probably seen now all over Instagram and includes awesome pictures of "faces" made from flower petals, sticks, leaves, etc.

 


You will never look at nature the same after this - everything turns into a facial feature now :)

She recently had a book published that will be released on April 14th called The New Bohemians: Cool and Collected Homes. You can purchase the book from Amazon and can clink on that link (^^^) I've included to directly purchase it.




This is the kind of book you will always refer back to for ideas and inspiration. Totally worth the purchase!

Seriously if by this point you aren't heading over to her site or following her on Instagram you need to. While you're there take a tour of her home, which she calls the Jungalow. I think I'm going to start squatting there and living with her... Maybe she won't notice me for a bit :)





No comments:

Post a Comment