Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

This Thanksgiving I stayed at my house and did my first Thanksgiving meal without my family.  I only had a couple people over so I didn't do a huge meal.  I ended up buying a HoneyBaked Ham, which is absolutely delicious, and I made butternut squash soup, mashed potatoes, glazed carrots, cranberry jelly, and crescent rolls, with an apple pie for dessert. I thought it all turned out really well!!


I saw this cinnamon roll crust on theBerry and thought it would be perfect for an apple pie.  I cut each cinnamon roll in half and pressed them down on the bottom of a pie pan then filled it with regular apple pie filling that I made.  I covered it with a regular (pre-made) pie crust and cut a little turkey to put on top :) .











Here is a cheese, sausage and apple plate to eat with crackers during the day.  There is nothing better than cheddar cheese and Granny Smith apples!




 I made a butternut squash soup with cinnamon and nutmeg. It turned out really well!!









No comments:

Post a Comment