Saturday, November 26, 2011

Embroidered States of Life

I couldn't think of what to get my friend for Christmas so I ended up making her a present.  These are the three states she has lived in and the hearts are where she lived in each state- Erie, Roanoke, and Birmingham. I had three perfect little 3x3 frames for each state to go into. 















************




After I made the states above, I made another three for a friend to give her husband for Christmas/their anniversary.  She wanted one for where they got engaged, one where they got married (and live) and one for where they went on their honeymoon.  I thought that was such a cute idea! I found these great mini-canvases at Michael's to do them on.  





 






 



I ended up with an extra Alabama so I made a cute little Sweet Home Alabama canvas.  








I've got tons of other options to do these one such as small frames, larger frames and other canvases, as well as paper options.  I'm selling these on my Etsy store - check them out! 








No comments:

Post a Comment