Friday, December 10, 2010

New Kitchen Clock


This is a clock I am working on right now. It was a cake decorating pan (that you set the cake on and turned it while you iced and decorated a cake). It was super wobbly and would never serve the purpose of a cake pan anymore. I pulled off the stand and the rotating disks between the stand and this tray. I widened the center hole and bought a clock kit from Michaels.

I now need to replace the clock hands with larger, darker hands so it's visible from a distance and add clock numbers (I may or may not add the numbers).

I love taking random objects and turning them into something useful again and I hate to throw stuff out because I'm convinced I'll be able to use it again somehow........Hopefully one day you don't see me on Hoarders.......    :)








No comments:

Post a Comment