Monday, November 10, 2014

I'm Baaaack!!

Gosh, it's been forever!! Through everything going on in life I have been completely remiss in my blogging. I have still be actively crafting and creating, just not posting!! So my first post back will be a shameless plug of my Etsy site (https://www.etsy.com/shop/Myvintagebird) and my Boozies - Boobie Coozies!! The main reason is I am SO proud of my new photos for the listings! It has taken me entirely too long to get nice, professional looking photos together for the listings, but I have finally done it! I was able to get my hands on a light box (amazing!) and was able to take some quality picture, which ups the quality of my listings!!


Here are my amazing light box shots of the Boozies!!


 
 
 
 
Grip from a woman's point of view!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Grip from a man's point of view!
 

 
 
 
I make my Boozies in multiple skin tones to be as inclusive as I can! Everyone - every race, color, creed, and sexual orientation - deserves a crude, party gift :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
I also took pictures of the Boozies with their mini removable bikini halter tops! These are the two I had readily available at the time. I made them when I was selling these at a local store here in the Birmingham area so these are Alabama Crimson Tide and Auburn Tigers colors.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 
You can purchase these amazing Boozies and their Mini Bikins on my Etsy site at:

 




 
 
 


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment